Welcome to Property Management
In terms of residential letting, We.solve rentals cater for both short and long term rental properties and offer landlords the choice of simply procuring tenants, or managing and administering the property to let. We take care of rentals across the spectrum (from holiday accommodation to corporate relocation) and rental properties are treated to our bespoke property services which include extensive marketing through our vast office network, this website as well as the media.
We place a lot of focus on building long term relationships with both tenants and landlords and, as we are entrenched at the upper and very upper end of the market, we are able to offer our clients access to some of the most exclusive residential retail real estate in South Africa.
We place a lot of effort and emphasis on being and remaining compliant with all legal requirements affecting both landlords’ and tenants’ rights, including the Rental Housing Act, Financial Intelligence Centre Act and the recently introduced Consumer Protection Act.
Landlord and tenant services
For us, successfully managing property to let means that both the landlord and tenant are happy. It means exercising an intuitive approach, continuously going the extra mileand staying in touch. Here are some of the ways we can assist you.
If you are looking to let a home, our team provides the following landlord services:
- Identifying potential tenants via the channels we use to market our homes for sale and rent.
- Screening tenants for suitability. This includes credit reference checks, confirmation of employment and checking references with previous landlords.
- Negotiating the lease. This includes all relevant legal requirements, ensuring adequate coverage and administration of utilities, where applicable.
- Informing/advising you of all possible insurance cover required for a tenanted property.
- Alerting you to obtain the bondholder’s consent and other necessary authorities required in respect of letting the property.
- A full range of services for managed properties is also available.
If you are looking to rent a home, our team is able to assist you as follows:
- We help you find and secure the property which best matches your needs by shortlisting properties which you can view before making your decision.
- As our agents are experts in the communities they service, they will advise you about the attributes of different areas you may be searching in, in terms of schools, shopping centres, infrastructure, entertainment facilities, etc.
- Arranging all legal contracts and compliance once you have selected your rental property.
- We will advise the landlord of any serious defects in the property which need to be remedied.
- On an ongoing basis, we arrange for necessary quotations in respect of maintenance and repairs to the property. We also oversee and sign off on these when the landlord has opted to utilise our property management services.
- In the case of premature lease cancellation, we will liaise with you, the tenant, and the landlord to mitigate possible damages suffered by both parties.
- We will also conduct exit inspections to identify any damages caused to the premises, and settling these from your deposit, with due consultation.
Open Monday to Friday From 8:00 to 17:00